[olug] Luncheon Voting Results

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Wed Sep 17 03:30:31 UTC 2008

>> Did Buster's BBQ south of 48th & Normal get the nod?  That was the last
>> suggestion I heard without an objection.
>
> I walked in and there were guys working on the floor at 11:35.  I am
> guessing they will be done by next month.  I am still in favor of
> Busters for the Lincoln Lunch.

So does that mean you don't think they'll be open for business
this Friday, then?  If they're out, I'm open to other suggestions
as long as I can get there in a reasonable amount of time from
16th & Old Cheney.  I don't eat out enough to really know what's
available near central Lincoln.

I suppose there's Village Inn at 50th & Van Dorn, right near Busters.
I imagine they take credit cards, if anybody cares.