[olug] New Luncheon Vote

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 08:01:00 UTC 2008

I noticed that Howard's Charro Cafe (South 13th across from Spring Lake Park) didn't make the list... good food....no wifi that I know of though...bummer.

Burgers on Broadway (Council Bluffs....good food....doesn't take plastic not an issue for me, really...no known wi-fi)

Hu-Hot (been there once...wasn't impressed...high price and later digestively for all four of us).

Here's our votes:

Joe and Nate:

East:  Howard's (above) or anywhere but downtown due to parking

West:  Big Fred's or Chipotle

Lincoln:  Leave that to Lincoln folks...not sure when I'd get there.

CB:  Burgers on Broadway or Hooters

Joe and Nate