[olug] New Luncheon Vote

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 20:30:09 UTC 2008

Re: Lincoln restaurants

48th and Van Dorn has a fair selection.  There are a few restaurants
in the 13th-17th and South corridor.

Downtown has lots of restaurants, but the parking sucks.

Trying to get down to Dave's at lunch is easily a 90 minute
proposition if you're North of  "O."  Good food though, my Dr. is down
there and I usually go to Dave's right after they draw blood for my
cholesterol check (yes the irony is amusing.)

Bill