[olug] hallOSSween

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 02:53:13 UTC 2008

About Lindows/Linspire. . . I think that I heard that they sold out to
Xandros, but I am suddenly not sure of that.  Maybe it was Freespire that
sold out. Either way. I wasn't all that impressed, at least with Freespire.
It refused to give me an internet connection on the LiveCD... and the
attempt to be newbie friendly just wasn't there for that reason.

Amy