[olug] [ot] qwest naked dsl

OBrien, Timothy IrishMASMS at olug.org
Mon Sep 8 18:57:27 UTC 2008

<quote who="Dave Thacker">
[snipped]

> If you believe this:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_DSL
>
> It's DSL without the dial-tone component of POTS.

Well, if you go to qwest's web site, they give the option of getting DSL
without phone. I was tempted, but one of their package deals gave a
discount on the DSL and phone service with local calls included for $7
more than DSL alone.

YMMV, since I am in a different state & in the middle of nowhere. :p

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>