[olug] [OT]DVD Media

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 19:49:23 UTC 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Cheyenne Deal <deal.cheyenne at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am doing my yearly backups and I am wondering is there any places online
> besides newegg.com that have inexpensive single/dual layer DVD-/+R Media?
> Thanks,
> Cheyenne

You can check sites like Froogle/Google Product Search or Pricewatch
to find the absolutely cheapest, but Newegg is so good about fast
shipping, returns and the like that I just basically always use them.

-- T. J.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
--Douglas Adams
"Nihilism makes me smile."
--Christopher Quick