[olug] Chrome

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 17:27:02 UTC 2008

I'm not sure that each end user will sign on to a WebOS, but
businesses are seeing the savings in virtualization.  Cloud computing
is the next extension from that.  Not everyone will jump on the boat,
but cloud computing will become more and more important regardless.

Some people are scared that cloud computing will mean that SysAdmins
will be out of work.  What it really means is that SysAdmins will be
working for the cloud company whose sole purpose is IT driven as
opposed to separate industries that don't understand IT.  I welcome
that change.

-- T. J.