[olug] OT: Door games Was: Chrome

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 00:15:41 UTC 2008

Synchronet was commercial, but it is now free and open source.  It
will still run under Linux, OS/2 and Windows.  It still has POTS
(Plain-Old-Telephone Support) and works over telnet.  It even has a
web server built in, to enable accessing BBS functions via a browser.

http://synchro.net

There are also new door games being developed, believe it or not, like
Ambrosia which is pretty impressive.  I always really liked Operation
Overkill 2, which was an underrated gem.

-- T. J.