[olug] Chrome

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 19:03:43 UTC 2008

If you type in "redmondsucks" into the omnibox, it pulls up
http://www.internet2.edu/ running on Google's dark fiber network.

If you type in "ithrowchairs" into the omnibox, it pulls up Internet
2000, now with Clippy!

If you type in "geniusbar" into the omnibox, you get an elite internet
with only one page that says "iPerbole is the greatest thing ever!"

-- T. J.