[olug] Chrome

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Wed Sep 3 16:17:14 UTC 2008

The only public windows specific beta I can think of from Google is Picasa
-- they made it wine compatible.  I'd really prefer a native version but
even the wine version meets my needs better than other packages.   I really
do hope they release a Linux version soon.  Make sure to sign up for the
Linux announcement as a show of support..  (Just head over to the download
page and their will be a link for you to sign up for the announcement.)
Strong public support wouldn't hurt.

On a side note, we downloaded and ran our battery of web tests against it
yesterday and they ran fine.  We use selenium for UI and regression testing
for our websites.  It's a fast browser.