[olug] Chrome

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 15:22:20 UTC 2008

My point is that Google is an extremely pro-Linux company since their
entire business depends on it.  That is why they pay Andrew Morton to
do nothing but help maintain the Linux kernel.  That is why they do
projects like the Google Summer of Code, etc.

Several of their products have launched first for Windows, because
that is where the largest user base is, but those products eventually
come to Linux as well.

-- T. J.