[olug] Chrome

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:02:52 UTC 2008

The rendering engine is WebKit, which runs on Mac and Linux.  Google
has also released all of their products on Linux eventually.  We're
talking about a business where most of the coders are using Linux on
their desktops, and all the servers are Linux.  Don't worry, a Linux
version will be forthcoming.

-- T. J.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
--Douglas Adams
"Nihilism makes me smile."
--Christopher Quick