[olug] OT: evil poll

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:12:36 UTC 2008

Statistics are a very complicated field.  Actuaries don't base
insurance policies on the fact that the average life span is 75 years.
 They look at several conditions that apply to you specifically to get
a better idea of how long you might live.

It is a bit of an oversimplification to say that McCain statistically
is going to die soon, because it overlooks certain factors.

-- T. J.