[olug] Ubuntu 8.10 RC X.Org Resolution problems

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 03:51:01 UTC 2008

It looks like it supports SSE, to my eyes, but I may be misreading things.
Also, I can send the insides of xorg.conf, ( it doesn't seem to have a
driver section) but its pretty bare all things considered, getting ready to
fiddle with envyNG now.

amy at purr-box:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor    : 0
vendor_id    : AuthenticAMD
cpu family    : 6
model        : 6
model name    : AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2100+
stepping    : 2
cpu MHz        : 1728.832
cache size    : 256 KB
fdiv_bug    : no
hlt_bug        : no
f00f_bug    : no
coma_bug    : no
fpu        : yes
fpu_exception    : yes
cpuid level    : 1
wp        : yes
flags        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow up
bogomips    : 3457.66
clflush size    : 32
power management: ts