[olug] OT: evil poll

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Thu Oct 30 03:31:12 UTC 2008

This whole topic is moot.  There are only 2 realistic candidates.  One is
for big government and the other is for extremely big government.  From the
two, I pick the less big government.  McCain.

When in your life has a big federal government benefited you?  As an
example, I point to the recent flooding in LA and IA.  Those completely
dependent on the government were screwed, those that pride themselves for
their independence did not suffer in the same needless manner.  Making
yourself dependent on government is a recipe for disaster.

And as someone already mentioned, having matching parties in control of the
executive and legislative branches is disaster.  History bears this fact out
-- I encourage yourself to find out more about what happens when this
occurs.

There are two, completely logical and defensible positions.  Make up your
own minds, don't let the media, group think or worse, control your vote.