[olug] OT: evil poll

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Thu Oct 30 01:07:11 UTC 2008

I was actually surfing that site when your email came in.  Very funny.

Main parties no vote from me even though I lean Republican. I voted
Bush in 2000. Badnarik in 2004.
I want to vote libertarian to help get their number up and get them on
the ballot next round but I think Bob Barr is an idiot.
Constitutionalist Chuck Baldwin is all NWO conspiracy theory and I
mostly agree with him but I'm not ready to call myself a conspiracy
theorist yet.
Green Cynthia McKinney seems like a very sound choice if not a little
inexperienced (green, hahaha).

Not sure yet.

Eric

http://jillanderic.net