[olug] OT: evil poll

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 01:03:12 UTC 2008

I don't believe either candidate is "bad" per se, but a few issues concern me: I don't want the government having too much control over my health care (my parents are on Medicare, and if that's what government controlled health care looks like, I'm scared of it).
Both candidates are for change, it's just a question of which changes you think will be the best for everyone....
And unless something drastic happens, it's McCain getting my vote.

 I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.