[olug] OT: evil poll

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Wed Oct 29 22:56:37 UTC 2008

glassbooth.org?

It matched me about 80% with  Bob Barr which didn't surprise me much.  I
am surprised at the lack of Obama support on the list though.  The tech
field usually tends so far to the left.

For those not voting for McCain or Obama, I'm curious about your
reasoning.  Obviously your candidate will not win, do you still vote for
them because you are trying to send a message to those running for
office that there is support for their ideas or do you refuse to vote
for someone you don't support?

For the record I'm voting McCain.

    Sam Tetherow
    Sandhills Wireless