[olug] OT: evil poll

Kevin Hinze kevinhinze at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:12:11 UTC 2008

While Ron Paul may not be on the ballot, I personally can't stomach what has
become of our political process in this nation. I find myself greatly
admiring Ron Paul and his stance on issues. So much so, that I plan on
writing him in on my ballot rather than voting for someone who does not
represent me nor has the best interests of the people of the nation or the
founding fathers intent at heart.

After all, how many civil liberties have we willingly given up, and for
what?

'Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor
security'
--Ben Franklin