[olug] OT: evil poll

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:06:55 UTC 2008

McCain hasn't been been McCain since he  he has gone completely w the
Republican party.  In 2005, even very liberal people would have voted
McCain.  I would have voted McCain, but since -- he has gone party.
He is playing the fear card.  The fear card that brought us the
patriot act.  Wholesale copying of internet backbones!  Obama voted
for the Patriot act as well, so I had intended to vote Ron Paul, but
recently heard he is no longer on the ballot.  At least Obama doesn't
seem eager to use fear to  create a fascist state.  We have become a
Corporate Reublic.

-BlackWater==Fascism
-BankBailout--started as fascism
-Halliburton
-BlackWater used in Katrina===SS
-Privatization of prisons.

-As for congress- look at fec.gov and see who they really represent -
corporations, not citiziens.  Term limits are badly needed, so throw
out all the incumbents.

Move power back to the states.  How is it the Pres can dictate where
state level troops are sent.