[olug] OT: evil poll

Irish irish.masms at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:28:13 UTC 2008

Pinky & the Brain

http://www.nogw.com/images/brain_caged.jpg

PUT A BRAIN IN THE WHITE HOUSE trailer

MJFrog: It's another election year
        So stand and give a cheer
        For a presidential candidate that's new.
        He's the rodent that we need
        And he's here to take the lead
        For Mom and apple pie, so what do we do?
Brain : Yee-e-ess!
YW+D  : We put the right mouse
        Into the White House
Yakko : 'Cause he's qualified, my friend, to rule the world.
Dot   : He'll cut the taxes, save the trees
Wakko : He'll reduce the price of cheese
YW+D  : He's a fightin' son of a gun
        And when it all is said and done
        They'll agree in both the Senate and the House
MJFrog: That the best man for the job...
Brain : ...is a mouse!

        A Brain is a terrible thing to waste.
Pinky : Narf!

Voice : This has been a political announcement for the campaign
        to put a Brain in the White House.