[olug] Crossover - Free download tomorrow only.

Dave Rowe dave at roweware.com
Wed Oct 29 01:13:46 UTC 2008

For what it's worth, the license is forever, but the support lasts a
year.  So, unless support for other apps vastly improves over the next
year, this version will work for quite some time.  So, in that sense,
it's not a trial or shareware.  It's the fully-unlocked version.

I had an older version (3 - 4 years old) saved on a flash drive, still
works today.  Installed Office XP under Kubuntu, and it worked like a
dream.  Looking forward to checking this new version out.