[olug] (sorta OT) Splitting a dual layer DVD ISO to multiple single layer DVD/CDs

John Hobbs john at velvetcache.org
Tue Oct 28 14:45:46 UTC 2008

I don't run macs, so correct me if I'm wrong.  If you are upgrading from
inside the OS, why not mount the disc over the network and try using it from
there?  That's assuming that you can upgrade OSX while in the OS...

Since it's a notebook, if you could scrounge an external IDE case + a dual
layer DVD drive...? Don't know if that actually works or not really, but I
can't see why it wouldn't.

- John Hobbs

john at velvetcache.org