[olug] [OT] Small Office Switch Recomendation

Shawn Mattingly smattin at mimezine.org
Thu Oct 23 11:29:41 UTC 2008

Cool thing about the cisco switch is that it's fanless and doesn't need
a power brick.  Plus it can be managed with the console port just like
every other cisco device (or I think you may have an option for a web
interface, but you are probably better off with the console if you have
any experience with cisco gear).

Shawn