[olug] DemoDIY Day

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Tue Oct 21 13:17:27 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,

At the last OLUG meeting we discussed DemoDIY Day, scheduled for late
January.  If you would like to volunteer to be on a planning committee
to help organize this event, please contact me off list.

DemoDIY Day will consist of Basic and Advanced tracks to demonstrate free
software, services, and some DIY.

Some of the topics mentioned at the last meeting were -

OpenOffice 3
Music Library Management
DD-WRT
Photo Library Management

If you can volunteer, that would be great.  I would like to have our first
planning meeting within the next two weeks.

Drop me an email off list if you are interested.
Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Blog - http://levania.org/relayer/