[olug] Digital Drop Box

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Mon Oct 20 16:24:24 UTC 2008

Ok folks, ANOTHER project in my lap this week...I have been approached to do a web page that this person can decimate files to his users.  He would either upload them to the "site" from a webpage OR he could drop them on the system directly.  The user would go to the site and just download the most recent version of the document/spreadsheet.  I need to get info about the last step I am SURE they will want at some point which is the users dropping files back up there for the "administrator" to pickup/download.

Has anyone seen a project for this already.  I have NO desire to develop an html site for this.   I am just not searching on the right terms to find anything out there yet.

Thanx for any and all help!!

Craig Wolf
402-715-6283