[olug] Firefox issues

Shannon ridgid at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 10:31:17 UTC 2008

assuming you have verified that there are no other running proccesses
of firefox and that you have enough memory and hard drive space...

I would try
firefox -safe-mode
from the console

might have a buggy add-on or something that needs to be disabled

could also try to load it up under another user account  to see if it works

last I would reinstall firefox

gluck
Shannon