[olug] Graphics Card for Fedora 10

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 00:09:46 UTC 2008

You should be able to just hit Ctrl+Alt+F1 to get to a CLI, kill
gdm/kdm/whatever, and then check /etc/X11/xorg.conf and make necessary
changes.  Then again Ubuntu completely dumped /etc/X11/xorg.conf so
you can't make manual changes anymore.  I wonder if F10 did the same.

You should be able to fail back and edit /etc/X11/xorg.conf if it
exists and just load a Vesa video driver for the moment being until
you get it sorted out.

-- T. J.