[olug] Qwest and IP assignment

Eric P eric.maillist at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:05:58 UTC 2008

Will Langford wrote:
> Are you direct from the modem to your pc ?  Looking at the user
> documentation for the
> CM450:<http://www.arrisi.com/support/guides/_docs/CM450_UserGuide_R1S1.pdf>
>
> http://www.arrisi.com/support/guides/_docs/CM450_UserGuide_R1S1.pdf
>
> It doesn't show anything about routing abilities, how to configure it, etc.

Yes, direct modem to pc.

Thanks for actually spending the time to hunt down the user's guide.  I also found it and didn't find anything useful.
However, the guide also failed to mention anything about the status page at 192.168.100.1, so maybe there's some other
"hidden" info out there.

Another friend I was just speaking with mentioned that even though there isn't a web interface at the gateway
(10.64.0.1), I may be able to telnet into it and mess around.

I'll try that next time I'm at the problem computer/"modem".

Eric