[olug] OT: security through antiquity

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 04:37:29 UTC 2008

> Tons of hot dogs are consumed everyday, but because they are familiar
> we don't think about not knowing what is in them.

i know they contain some foul shit, that's why i don't eat them. also, i've
never seen the proprietary recipe, so i have to assume that it's not
something i would voluntarily eat.

it might be tasty for the majority of consumers (i.e. windows fans), but me
personally, i'd rather know what's in there, or at least have the ability to
find out

.