[olug] Bluetooth screen locker

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 00:30:12 UTC 2008

> It is a remote desktop solution, and well suited to a thin client. NX
> itself is very responsive and takes very little bandwidth, it is also
> encrypted by default unlike VNC, and supports such things as sound
> forwarding.
>
> FreeNX itself is at http://freenx.berlios.de/
>
> Steve

Yeah, I was gonna also comment that it seemed to be similar as a software
KVM extender.

The one thing I didn't check was if it supported encapsulating things like
USB/CD on the client to pretend as if it was on the server (ie: remote VNC,
and using a local floppy disk across the remote connection).

-Will