[olug] Getting old & rusty?

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Sun Nov 2 20:23:40 UTC 2008

Here's a snippet of this morning's "available new packages" check on
my CentOS/RHEL 4 server:

Fetching rpm headers...

Name                                    Version        Rel
ed                                      0.2            36.el4_7.1        i386

I don't remember the last time I saw an update to 'ed'.  Perhaps
it's getting rusty and needed a little bondo.  I'd love to know
what they actually changed.