[olug] Firefox 3 launch party

OBrien, Timothy IrishMASMS at olug.org
Fri May 30 15:06:32 UTC 2008

<quote who="Kevin">
[snipped]
>> Yeah, extensions seem to be a big thing for Firefox users, though I
>> really
>> don't see a need tbh. My last reply addressed that more, so I won't go
>> into
>> it again.
> *cough*AdBlock*cough*
*cough*
BugMeNot
Flashblock
NoScript
Nagios Checker
Leet Key
FoxClocks
Server Spy
FEBE (Firefox Extension Backup Extension)
*cough*

The need? To make my web browsing as safe as possible, and giving me tools
on hand in the application I use the most to make me as most productive as
possible.

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>