[olug] Part Time Job

Todd Christopher Hamilton netarttodd at gmail.com
Thu May 29 20:23:21 UTC 2008

One of the tasks I would need done is for the person to build linux boxes
and deliver them to me or my business partner one at a time.  So the
non-tele would be the drive to meet me from time to time so I can pick up
the box as well as the drive to go get the parts for the box. I live in west
Omaha my business partner lives in Lincoln.

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Dan Clough <dclough at gmail.com> wrote:

> For the benefit of all interested parties, where will the non-telecommuting
> work take place?
>
> Dan

Todd Christopher Hamilton
(402) 660-2787