[olug] [OT] - Google positions filled in Coucil Bluffs?

Spencer Butler underground at google.com
Thu May 15 01:39:15 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Brian Roberson <roberson at olug.org> wrote:

> So, that really goes to prove the validity of my orignal questions. :)
> Are you or arent you an implant just for the position?

I <3 the midwest.  But... yeah, I moved here because Google pays me to work
on really cool technologies :)  _and_ help build a DC for them.  I'm glad to
be here any way your slice it though.  I live in a small town next to a cool
city.  Life is good.

I had hoped to come to your installfest next weekend and bring a crew, but
as fate would have it; that is the same day we (Google) are hanging out at
Celebrate CB in Bayliss Park.  We are gonna have a table or 2 and some kids
stuff (I heard something about a bounce house, games with prizes..).  If you
wanna find out more you should show up.  We'll be there on Saturday 5/17
from noon till 5 or 6.

http://www.celebratecb.org

--
Spencer Butler    ::      HWOps \/\/arrior
612.251.8073      ::      Council Bluffs, IA