[olug] Semi-local colo facilities

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Tue May 13 20:22:05 UTC 2008

We're looking for a reasonably inexpensive, semi-local (but not too
local) colo facility to house a single, 3U server for some limited
disk-to-disk backups (thus the requirement that it not be too local).
The only place I'm aware of in the area is CoSentry, and they're
looking a little pricey for our current needs.  Can anyone recommend
any other facilities?  We'd prefer to get out of Lincoln, but we'd
accept something far away from us in Lincoln.

Thanks!

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University