[olug] real time monitoring of apache?

Ryan Stille ryan at cfwebtools.com
Thu May 8 22:51:44 UTC 2008

Anyone know of a good tool to monitor an Apache server's real time
performance?  My boss really likes the performance monitor tool in
windows and wants something like that to monitor the apache servers.  It
could be web based or run on a Win32 desktop.  Maybe there is something
out there that streams in stats from the /server-status page? (he wasn't
too happy with that, BTW).  I've been googing but haven't found anything
yet.  Needs to be something free/open source.

-Ryan