[olug] PC ringer for POTS phone

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Thu May 8 20:43:17 UTC 2008

How loud is your music?  It's odd for an 18 year old to say this but you
shouldn't crank your music too loud.  Try to turn it down to a point where
you can hear the ringer.

Also, doesn't the phone have some kind of blinker or status light on it?  I
have a Key System (Atlas) at home, and all of the station indicators light
up when a call comes in.  If possible, just position your phone right next
to your monitor, and try not to focus too hard on the stuff on the screen.

K.I.S.S. principals are a good starting point.

Dan