[olug] Video camera suggestions

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Thu May 8 01:28:42 UTC 2008

Do not go with the low end JVC hard drive camcorder.  It usually runs
around 400-450 but you will be disappointed in the quality.  It does
sync perfectly well with linux though so one of the higher end models
should work well.  My friend swears by Canon and has a high def Canon
that takes beautiful video.  http://www.vimeo.com/user318933  I'm not
sure how much it cost.

Eric Penne

http://jillanderic.net