[olug] OT: Setting LBA on a Compaq DL320 G2?

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Mon May 5 13:51:02 UTC 2008

Do you have a separate boot/root filesystem?

If you setup /boot as a separate filesystem of ~100MB(whatever you
want to store kernels) on the first part of the drive, it will not
matter what size drive you are using, because the kernel will take
over once loaded.

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User