[olug] Position available

Feldmann, Jay JFeldmann at riverpoint.com
Fri May 2 19:34:55 UTC 2008

Hello!

   I am currently looking for a Senior Linux Engineer that has mainframe
experience.  Red Hat certification is a major plus, but not needed.  My
client is located in Omaha and will make a decision on a candidate in a
very short amount of time.  If anyone could be referred to me I would
appreciate it.  Furthermore, I would like to be a resource to any
members that are interested in positions I have available now and in the
future.

Sincerely,

Jay

Jay Feldmann

Recruiter

RiverPoint Group of Nebraska, LLC

13218 Cottner Street - Omaha, NE 68137

402/898-3225 Ext 2 - Office

402/898-3239- Fax

jfeldmann at riverpoint.com <mailto:jfeldmann at riverpoint.com>

www.riverpoint.com

Better People.  Better Solutions.

Sign up for my RSS job feed here:

http://rpjobsne.blogspot.com

Are you LinkedIN?  Let's connect!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jayfeldmann
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jayfeldmann>

protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.