[olug] April OLUG Meeting is Tomorrow!

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Mon Mar 31 20:40:01 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the April 2008 OLUG meeting is tomorrow at 6:30 PM at
the AIM Institute Computer Lab, 412 South 19th Street.

Directions on the OLUG Website [http://olug.org]
Direct link:
<http://www.olug.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=76&Itemid=25>

Jonathan Grindstaff will be doing a presentation on GNU BASH entitled:
GNUBIE: GNU BASH INFORMATION EXPOSE

Plus, we will have our usual Q&A and InstallFest news.

About Jonathan Grindstaff -

First and foremost Jonathan Grindstaff is a scientist. His work with the
South Yorkshire Trading Standards Unit in 2002 resulted in the creation
of the worlds most accurate commercial liquid density measurement
system. He designed software and hardware for the liquid density lab. He
led the installation process, wrote procedures with the Senior
Laboratory Technician and trained technicians on site.

Current projects:

Programmer, Project Manager, and Video Technical Lead for the Digital
Tipping Point.

The Digital Tipping Point film project is an open source film project
about the big changes that open source software will bring to our world.

http://digitaltippingpoint.com [digitaltippingpoint.com]

Technology Coordinator for 23E Studios - Disembody.

A crew of nearly 30 people, from San Francisco to New York to Tokyo, are
working together to create a feature length film (working title:
Disembody) documenting the creation of a single work of contemporary
Fine Art.

http://www.23estudios.com/disembody_about.html [www.23estudios.com]

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
VP of Community Development, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/