[olug] Override Default Route on a LinksysWRT54G?

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 22:51:29 UTC 2008

i wanted to add, i don't recommend running two seperate DHCP servers at a
time on the same LAN.
at start, i had them set to 100-199, 200-240, and yet they still had
conflicts.
maybe a shoving match of digital sorts.
i'm somewhat of an IP novice, so it is beyond my scope.

--
dynatron digital services
box 191 - 68037
dynatron at gmail.com