[olug] on a scale from one to 'teaching a pig how to read'

jonny at bashhacker.com jonny at bashhacker.com
Wed Mar 19 21:37:36 UTC 2008

Ok, just a last update (i hope).

I booted and installed a command line only setup with an old xubuntu 6.10
disk, used the super grub (thanks Shannon) with Jay's commands/settings.
Then i basically just did the do-release-upgrade times two.

Now I think I have a pretty much working setup... I do need to go edit the
grub list, and I'm installing ubuntu-desktop right now.

Thanks everybody for the help. I really appreciate all the ideas.

-J