[olug] Linksys router Vulnerability

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 07:41:25 UTC 2008

thank you chris.

i knew a little bit about the situation, but i had not gotten that in-depth.
i see what you mean now luke. that is a bit of a downer.
however, i still have to say that it is a good router.

linksys (cisco) must have sold millions of these things.
i have to give them credit for bringing wireless to the masses at an
affordable cost.
if cutting the memory in half is what made it affordable, i'd say it's for
the greater good.
if they cut the memory, and not the price, then yeah.....the WRT sucks!