[olug] [Wftl-lug] GIMP problem in Kubuntu 7.10 KDE

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 19:28:33 UTC 2008

Thanks to all.

I un-installed and re-installed GIMP and that worked.
The machine WAS NOT opening GIMP at ALL.  I had
installed Istanbul, RecordMyDesktop and another app
last week.  I un-installed them also.

Some apps are still sluggish...but I'm working with
some large data (spreadsheet) files.

I will try to top and vmstat commands as mentioned in
another email.

I might simply have too much crap stored on the
machine.

Joe

Thank you.