[olug] im logging

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Thu Mar 6 19:43:22 UTC 2008

If you have the disk space somewhere, you could setup tightvnc as a
service on the windows machines, and run 'vncrec' or 'vnc2swf' to
capture a video of all desktop access. Cross-platform, and captures
the user's thought process also, all typing, not just what was
submitted. Ever type a long-angry email, and delete it before sending?

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User