[olug] im logging

Tony Reinke treinke at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 03:57:14 UTC 2008

I completely agree with Dan.  Parents need to be... parents.  You are
not their friends, you are their authority figure.  Letting your kids
know what you expect from them is important.  The second part of that
is the enforcing it.  This is the sucky part of parenting.  But then
again, you are the parent and you want your kids to understand
consequences.

Tony