[olug] Debian forgets my mouse

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 02:08:27 UTC 2008

I had this problem every so often on my machine running Kubuntu 8.04 currently...other Kubuntu version previously.  I ended up putting in a optical mouse with a USB connection and ran it for a couple of weeks without a problem.  Now I have it plugged into a PS2 adapter...still no problems.  AMD Athlon processor, 1.23 GB RAM.