[olug] It's that time again ... The OLUG Luncheon

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Wed Jun 18 22:13:52 UTC 2008

Not sure what all is out that way, but a quick pull from google maps
shows a Breada just east of 48th and O, and LaPaz on North Cotner just
south of R street.  Whoever requested east of 48th may have some better
suggestions.  I doesn't really matter to me where we meet.

	Sam Tetherow
	Sandhills Wireless